BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:56:55 EST

  I hope Animevillage releases the MSG TV show on video and DVD. Because
they are willing to release all of Wing, it being on CN being maybe part of
the reason for this. While I like Wing a lot, it would be a shame just to be
stuck with the three MSG movies and not being able to watch the MSG TV show
in English.

  The three MSG movies, while I myself haven't seen the MSG TV series, feels
kind of vague story wise, the movies need to explain some stuff more. Like,
how did Amuro get to be such a good pilot? To me, it seems, its because he's
a NewType, but that can't be the whole answer, can it? I have the same
question about Char as well.

  The three movies just seem vague and patchy, detail wise, story wise, and
character interactions seem vague, too. They are great movies, but are vague
with stuff.

    Aaron