Mondochuk@aol.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 22:32:20 EST

Hi All,
All-Right! This is my first real E-mail to the group.
I just got my first Gundam Wing model kit (Heavyarms for all interested) and
was wonder for any other model kit constructors out there: what do you use
for the "panel lines" on the legs? I first tried paint, but it was WAY too
hard w/ what I had available to me at the time. (black paint and a
toothpick-yippee!) Anyway I wound up using a Uni-Ball Vision
waterproof/fadeproof pen, (micro for small lines, thin for the bigger lines)
which seems to work well, it comes out a very little thick, but it still
looks OK, and even if it smudges, it just wipes away clean as long as if
doesn't sit to dry. Well, to get to the main question: what do you use for
these lines? if you use anything?

Any replies will be greatly appreciated

Mondo'