Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:29:28 GMT

>From: Nightingale <msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] A question about the Gundam Movie Trilogy
>Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:28:31 -0800 (PST)
>
>I also forget to tell u there are 2 more changes in
>White Base's mechas: in movies, Sayla Mass and Sleggar
>Rowe piloted the Core Boosters, but in TV series, both
>piloted the G-Fighter and worked closely with Amuro's
>Gundam to form the G-Armor unit.

Dang, so you're saying that if we were to watch the original series, we
won't see the core boosters??

>The other notable difference is occurs in 2nd half of
>the story: in TV, Hiyato piloted the Guntank all the
>way to the end of war, but in the movie, as you know
>already, he piloted the 2nd Guncannon and fight
>alongside w/ Kai (hence the 108 and 109 units in the
>MSiA Guncannon releases)

So he never did pilot the guncannon in A Bao Waku? That's hard to get used
to. Does that mean these were considered alternate storylines?? I don't
think I can get used to if I watch the tv series now. I thought the tv
series was basically a longer version of the movies and just omitting
certain parts to compensate the long hours, but never expected to know
there were new animations that would change the story flow dramatically.