James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:16:20 -0800

> > How do you repair and resupply units?
>Effect on supply:
>- Docking at Base > Docking at strategic point (those
>hexagon thingies) > Docking at carriers/transports >
>placing units on supply line.

So the roads are really supply lines? That helps.

>Effect on repair:
>- Docking at base > Docking at strategic point (think
>it does repair...) OR Docking at carriers/transports
>- Unit quantity can only be regenerated when dock at
>Base.
>

> > Would one be better off attacking a unit from a
> > stack, or separating
> > that stack and attacking simultaniously from
> > different sides?
>See above. And preferably under the "zone of command"
>of some high rank & high stat. personnel.
>
> > What are the stats for characters and units?
> > How do you use minovsky particles?
>For the above, question: Your browser supports asian
>fonts? I can type those commands out with IME and
>that should make things clearer.

I read my e-mail in Eudora. I don't think it does asian fonts. Could
you just describe them as they appear on the main stat screens. For
instance- first row on left under portrait, going down... Rank,
strength, defense,etc.

I take it certain units can emit M-particles. Do they make it harder
for everyone to hit? Is it best to be in the strongest percentage
hex, or for you to get your opponent into the minovsky fog?

>Hope they help.

Definately! Thanks! I got to get back to the game!

-James