Fri, 18 Feb 2000 06:28:31 -0800 (PST)

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> << the movies cut out many side stories in TV series
> - they are part of White Base's journey on Earth
that
> were considered too long to be included in the
> movies. Also, many mechas (Gyan, Zakuello, etc.)
were
> omitted, but the new scenes for Old Zak & Gelgoog
> guarding A Baoa Qu is previously unseen on TV. >>
>
> Thank you for the info., it helped me a lot. What is
> the original TV series called? Is it just called
> Mobile Suit Gundam or is it MSG:OYW?

The 0079 TV series is called, simply, Mobile Suit
Gundam.

I also forget to tell u there are 2 more changes in
White Base's mechas: in movies, Sayla Mass and Sleggar
Rowe piloted the Core Boosters, but in TV series, both
piloted the G-Fighter and worked closely with Amuro's
Gundam to form the G-Armor unit.

The other notable difference is occurs in 2nd half of
the story: in TV, Hiyato piloted the Guntank all the
way to the end of war, but in the movie, as you know
already, he piloted the 2nd Guncannon and fight
alongside w/ Kai (hence the 108 and 109 units in the
MSiA Guncannon releases)

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/