donato zeno (sakoran@yahoo.it)
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:26:24 +0100 (CET)

There are a lot of cuts in the movie trilogy in
comparison with the tv show particularly in the last
episodes.For instance it has been cut death of colonel
Ma kube and fighting with Charia Bull and first
military action by Lala (SHORTENED).Tv shows is more
complex also if they have added beutiful new
animation.

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com scritto:
> I finished watching the Gundam movies for the
> first time and I feel that
> they left things out, that are in the MSG TV show.
> What I want to know is,
> without spoilers, if possiable, what am I missing
> out on by not being able to
> see the original MSG series? I want an English
> version of the MSG TV show,
> now, more then ever.
>
> Is the Giren in the MSG movies the as in the video
> game Giren's Greed? I
> ask this, because I have never played or have read,
> anything about this game.
> If it is, then is Giren's Greed a side story type
> game?
>
> One more question, what other Gundam anime, in
> order, have Amuro and Char
> in them?
>

> Aaron

> http://gundam.aeug.org/