James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:01:33 -0800

Well, I've been playing blindly, and making slow progress figuring
this game out. Unfortunately there's so much kanji, and no furigana
in the manual that my japanese dictionary is no help.

Here are somethings I'd like to know.

Which side is easier to start with, feds or Zeon?
How do you repair and resupply units?
Would one be better off attacking a unit from a stack, or separating
that stack and attacking simultaniously from different sides?
What are the stats for characters and units?
How do you use minovsky particles?
Do characters die, how do you get new characters?

I think this will do for now. Thank you for any help you can give me.
This game is very cool.

-James