John Kwok (johnkkwok@hotmail.com)
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:48:00 -0500

I've just chanced onto yahoo Japan's auctions page (auctions.yahoo.co.jp) Under character good->Gundam there are a LOT of gundam items (currently 1579 items!). Set of 4 Story digests from the first series going for 4000 yen, a couple of glow in the dark Turn A Head banks for 800 yen. From what I see, these are not your typical model kits, most are collector's items. You can register for the site even if you're overseas. Worth a look if your browser supports Kanji.