BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:15:20 EST

In a message dated 2/18/00 1:10:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, rsu@tigana.com
writes:

<< > There are also a number of Alternate Original OYW Factions

> There is the Neo Zeon Faction led by Char, The New Zeon led by a
> more mature
> Garma Zabi(Now you know why one of the major questions in this game's
> trailer asked "What If Garma lived?",

 Hum? That can probably only happened with the death of Douzel, and with
 Douzel's men throwing their support behind Garma. Perhaps Kishiria also
 perish in order for the New Zeon to florish. >>

 I wonder the same question. I kind of liked Garma, from what I saw of him in
the 3 MSG movies.