BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:13:40 EST

  I finished watching the Gundam movies for the first time and I feel that
they left things out, that are in the MSG TV show. What I want to know is,
without spoilers, if possiable, what am I missing out on by not being able to
see the original MSG series? I want an English version of the MSG TV show,
now, more then ever.

  Is the Giren in the MSG movies the as in the video game Giren's Greed? I
ask this, because I have never played or have read, anything about this game.
If it is, then is Giren's Greed a side story type game?

  One more question, what other Gundam anime, in order, have Amuro and Char
in them?

    Aaron