Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:36:45 -0800 (PST)

Let's see...played it 20T a day (sneaked back from
work during lunch break and have another 5T <- shame
to me). Go offensive most of the time and at 50T-ish
I'm going for fortress ABaOQua. Make good use of
minovski particles (50~80%) and even TINCod can last
2~3 rounds (~15T). Also, don't underestimate Lunar2
and Side7 defense force, with the proper "shielding"
(e.g., HLV...) Magellans and Salamises can go
offensive on Zeon's ZakuIIs. Don't know how Revil can
lose that Battle of Ruum... oh, ZakuIIC seems to be
capable of carrying nukes.
Eager to get to part two since the what-if setting is
what really make the game shines. E.g., Cleared part
one as Fed (w/o getting the historic ending) and with
some luck you may get to keep Amuro + pick AEUG as
ally and Char/Quattro will join + Have Char fight Lala
 and she'll defect = with the right units you'll get
one love-triangle-superNTs stack!

Don't think I can clear part one tonight though...