Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:12:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello WooJin (or anyone who's wasting their life on PS
GGreed),

Have you cleared part one (Zeon)? I heard rumors
about if achieved total victory by T44 you will get
"bonus" Zeta and Type 100 plans and I confirmed
with someone who cleared at T48 and got Type100...

There are also rumors floating around saying that
after getting all third factions activated on each
disk a "special" faction will become selectable. Some
mentioned about a 100% female cast headed by Hamaan
(who else)...

Oh, the most well hidden MS (and the last of the MS/MA
roster) is the Prototype Mark2 (based on data from
GDP). A high performance but seriously flawed design.

So much for now. With some luck I should be able to
clear the Fed (my excuse: easier to activate AEUG and
got to keep most NT pilots during part two) path
tonight.

My body is failing me...