Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:22:43 +1300

Edward Ju wrote:

> >John Kwok wrote:
> >
> >> Anybody manage to beat Amuro in the bonus disc?
>
> <snipped>
>
> >Anyone else have a better strategy?
> >
> >Tet
>
> Did you try the downloaded weapons yet? Any luck with those?
>
> Eddie

I haven't tried playing the premium disc since I downloaded the items but I don't
think you can use any of it. I think it either requires downloading the (different?)
items through the premium disc or it's not available at all since you already have
access to two of the three beam weapons and you are in the GM Sniper II with maxed
out performance parameters.

Tet

.