Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:15:10 +1300

Gundamboy@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/13/00 12:56:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz writes:
>
> << The VMU save can be downloaded from this site Alex Ann courtesy of
> Isaac Chan. >>
> Could someone pleas post the URL's for this site and Egg's VMU site as well.
> I cant find them on any major search engine.

The URLs links were included with the original posts but it seems you didn't
click on them. If you are after the complete set of download items for the game
you only need to go to the Alex Ann site. The one at Egg's is not the complete
set.

Here are the addresses:
Alex Ann : http://www.get.to/alexnn
Eggs: http://geocities.com/vms8/

Both of these sites are all in Chinese except for the Gundam name. The Alex Ann
site is easy to navigate and download the required files but the Egg's site is a
little more obscure and you may have trouble getting to the download page if you
can't read Chinese characters.

Tet