Pedro Corzo (pcorzo@geomat-intl.com)
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:30:05 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Enriquez, Eric <EEnriquez@HATCH.CA>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 10:48 AM
Subject: [gundam] Gundam commercials

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the list so please excuse the newbie questions....
>
> Will Wing Gundam be shown on Canadian TV (Toronto area)?
> Does anyone have the Wing Gundam commercials in any downloadable format?

I ask recently if anyone know about gundam w candian broadcasting and there
was not information about it, i still wait that some channel will eventually
broadcast Gundam W. (I live in Montreal)

> Does anyone know of where to get the entire Zeta Gundam series fansubs.
> I have only found up to ep. 24 I think. Where are the rest?
It is pretty difficult maybe check out in your university fan club or maybe
other universities in toronto who had a Japanimation fanclub (personally I
knew gundam form fansubs, i think the same as you they are valuable anime
fan resources).

Pedro