Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:36:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

I've bought the MSiA Gogg today. (series no: #73164;
1,000 yen @ HK$49.00/US$6.30) & boy oh boy, this
little toy is SWEET ! It really lives up to the
preview pictures we've seen previously shown in HJ/DH
etc.

First of all, each arm has 4 ball joints to make arm's
movement highly flexible. All the fingers (excepts
both thumbs) are moveable. And for goodness sake, even
its head and waist are rotatable! The panel lines are
nicely finished and very detailed. The overall
appearance is way better than in the original 0079
animation series. I can't use the word 'cool' to
describe this fat boy, but 'nicely done' it sure is.

To sum up, this is an absolute steal for all the MSiAs
been released so far, and I really hope the upcoming
HGUC Gogg can top this vinyl toy cos after all, we
expect better from Gunpla, right?

Anyhow, I've got myself another sweet little baby. If
you like MSiA, then Gogg is a must buy.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/