Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:47:22 -0800 (PST)

--- Tomonaga <Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>> Edward Ju wrote:
>>
>> I thought someone on the GML claimed that the MSiA
>> GunCannon figures come with either 108 or 109
>> painted onto its left chest. I just got one
>> that does not have any unit number painted on it.
>>
>> Anyone actually HAVE one or two that have painted
>> unit number on it?
>>
>> Eddie
>
> I think there are three types Eddie. Presumeably to
> milk more money out of collectors, Bandai decided to

> release the TV series version and the Movie
> versions...
>
> Tet

You are right, Tet. The MSiA Guncannon is available as
three version, only different by a single decal:

http://www.ehobbyland.com/FIG-0079-GunCannon.jpg

For 0079 move trilogy, iirc, unit 108 is for Kai
Shinden, and unit 109 is for Hiyato Kobayashi.

As for 0079 TV series,

http://www.ehobbyland.com/FIG-0079-GunCannon2.jpg

Only Kai pilot the Guncannon, so this release has no
decals.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/