Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:17:13 -0800 (PST)

> I think the Saturn version only allows you to turn
> battle on/off for a few
> times, and then it stays permanently in that mode
> until the campaign is over.
> Is that the case for the PS version?
Pretty sure about this one. For SS, regardless to
your configuration setting you can always skip battles
by holding both shoulder buttons right before entering
the combat screen. For PS, right before combat
sequence hit L1 to skip, R1 to keep (watching the
sequence) and circle to jump right into it.

> Yeap. A major turn-off point for these games.
Note that for PS GGreed the loading/saving time are as
lousy as GGen. Three blocks for each save.