Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:02:37 -0800 (PST)

The game time is somewhat shortened but then players
have to realized that they are not playing for just
one part. A lot can happen for a 200T game.
Still I read some people managed to beat part one in
about 20~30 rounds (add 10 to the Zeon disk) so I
guess being aggressive (and sometimes cheap <- as in
not using cheat codes but exploiting some enemy AI
flaws) pays, sometimes.
Oh well, guess I will learn to like GunTanks as three
stacked Guntank/GunCannon units can blown away pretty
much all ZakuII/Gouf stacks.

One thing...not that I confirmed it in anyway (or
anytime soon) but in order to play as AEUG, Titans and
the like you have to DESTROY that faction in part two,
not activate them or join force with them. E.g., in
part two when you play as the Fed you have the option
to legitimatize either AEUG or Titans. If you want to
play as AEUG, ally with Titans and turn those
spacenoids into NT ghosts...

Challenging is good.

=== message truncated ===