Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:48:00 -0800 (PST)

> You guys obviously got the first pressing edition.
> Does
> it come with any bonus/gift?
Not mine... Funny thing, I tried to get NCSX to
import me one initially but days after, I have their
reply telling me that they "unfortunately" imported
the "asian" version (usually in B/W manual printing
and perhaps with in english).

> My impression was that the RX-78-1 was trashed
> during
> the Side 7 attack, without being upgraded. Did they
> say
> the RX-78-1 was destroyed at another location?
> Maybe
> the "Zeon spies" refer to the Zakus Amuro dealt
> with.
Hmm...unlikely though I see that's one way to
interpret it... Will check the exact wordings tonight
but if the first prototype is indeed being one of
those target practices @ Side7 test site, I don't see
how the staff could choose not to mention that scene.
Or perhaps that's their deliberate attempt not to be
explicit...

> Knew that from the Saturn days. If you play Zeon,
> don't waste money
> on espionage activities trying to steal a Gundam.
> It won't last long
> enough at the frontlines.
Funny thing(1). Actually that's not the case for
me...when I put a maxed out Amuro into GP01Fb, he
survived Granada and Side3 offensive W/O ONE scratch
(please let me know if things happened differently on
your side): he always managed to use shield block to
deflect those close calls (GP01Fb WAS attacking btw).
Oh well, a levelB Oh well, a levelB Char@Quebeley almost did the same, I
guess we need a high level NT pilot that's all.
Funny thing(2). When I played as the Feddie (SS
version), I managed to steal the BigZam plan. Imagine
my thrill... Then I realized it sucked: with the
unit's movement and energy requirement for each attack
it's only role is to guard strategic point where it
can resupply constantly. Image my disappointment...
Oh well, I won't complain if I can steal the same MA
plan in the PS version, better yet, the "Zabi
Edition".

Final note, espionage level for the PS level will
determine the outcome of many events so be warned.