Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:20:16 +1300

Chien Ting Chin wrote:

> > can always play the versus mode in the PSX SD G Generation games. You
>
> Heh, I don't even know what kind of game GGen or GGen Zero is :P It's a
> turn-based strategy game right? (See I don't have a console game sys)
> But from what I know, it looks like fun.

It's a videogame representation of these simpler simulation board games without any
'physical' limitations and a whole lot more units. This videogame incorporates in
the rules ideas and concepts that are used in both the original GunSim and the G
Duel game. If you ever get to play the game, you will immediately notice the
similarity in gameplay to the board games. In the one player mode you throw into the
above MS development and production and you re-live selected scenarios from Gundam,
08th MS, Blue Destiny, 0080,0083, Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam.

I wouldn't go out and buy a brand new Playstation just to play it though. Perhaps
pick up an used one and a plug-in mod device or if you don't have a DVD player,
waiting for the release of Playstation 2 wouldn't be such a bad idea since it is
also a competent Sony DVD player at half/two-thirds the price and it can play most
of the original Playstation games.

Tet