Gus Jae (gusjae@rocketmail.com)
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 11:03:39 -0800 (PST)

If any of you are out there have MG or HG kits that you have just
totally screwed up on and want to get a second chance at them...
Send me an email off list to:
gusjae@channel1.com

Let me know what you have, and I will make you an offer. As some of
you may already know, I do sell kits on the side (just don't ave a
store, yet). I may even be able to offer you credit towards a new MG
kit.

Anyway, don't want to take up too much space here. Drop me a line OL
:)

Gus Jae

=====

Gus Jae