Peter Cheng (tzicheng@yahoo.com)
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:28:16 -0800 (PST)

...and to add a few things (since I sneaked back from
work to "taste" it a tad...)

- add to part2 power lineup is Scirocco's Titans.
- Now the computer AI is much more aggressive and is
more than eager to start "guerilla/zone battle".
- Placing pilots on mass produced units won't drop the
unit number to one (i.e. now it stay with three).
- Added "limit" parameter to MS stat. According to
the manual, it's the measurement of how far certain
pilots can exceed the initial unit performance. Zeta
has an amazing 250% (bio-sensor?) while the rest I
guess have 100%.
- one personal comment...I guess the staff like Mk2 a
tad too much...as it's included in Feddie's disk
animated OP as well as Zion's disk CG demo.
- The game now plays a lot more like Koei "historic"
war simulation...

Nice chat.