Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:31:29 -0500

My only concern will be if they subtitle the opening as bad as they did the
Silent Mobius opening on VHS. The letters are just too big. (Bandai is
releasing SM, and I got my copy yesterday.)

----- Original Message -----
From: Roland Thigpen <jenius@unspacy.org>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2000 4:13 PM

> Hey guys, I just saw a new Gundam Wing commercial on the Cartoon Network.
It is about 2 or 3 minutes long, and has alot more examples of the voices
(not the best, but definately not the worst voice acting I've ever heard)
and scenes in Gundam Wing. Now, I admit, I haven't seen the series in any
form as yet, but boy, this looks like it will be pretty good. They even had
the scene of Heero pulling a gun on Relena after he reaches Earth, and
saying he was going to kill her. It's looking more and more like some of you
guys are really worrying over nothing. Let's wait until March 6th and see
what happens.