Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
14 Feb 2000 21:13:29 -0000

Hey guys, I just saw a new Gundam Wing commercial on the Cartoon Network. It is about 2 or 3 minutes long, and has alot more examples of the voices (not the best, but definately not the worst voice acting I've ever heard) and scenes in Gundam Wing. Now, I admit, I haven't seen the series in any form as yet, but boy, this looks like it will be pretty good. They even had the scene of Heero pulling a gun on Relena after he reaches Earth, and saying he was going to kill her. It's looking more and more like some of you guys are really worrying over nothing. Let's wait until March 6th and see what happens.

Roland