BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:33:53 EST

In a message dated 2/13/00 7:45:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Macross3@excite.com writes:

<< Like, Rurouni Kenshin, I know its been transformed for US audiences so
 how does
> it fare in there?

 It is not on TV. It will be released on video and DVD soon. I sure would
 like it to be on TV, though. Sony is said to be still working on it. I doubt
 they will succeed in getting a show that is so entrenched in Japanese
 history on TV. Anything can happen, though. >>

Yep, Sony is supposed to put it on TV. As far as I know, there's no other
details about if it will be shown on TV.

Aaron