Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:26:44 +0800

Nightingale wrote:

> --- Winn Sevilla <winn@nsclub.net> wrote:
>
> > The RX-78 parang may polio, the dom may bulate,
>
> Sorry, can't help you here I don't understand Tagalog.

Gomen nasai! Forgot who i was sending this to...
What I meant was... the the RX-78 seems to have polio (some sickness) on
the legs... as you can see from its very strange proportions from the
whole body itself... the Dom looks seems to have worms (you know, those
3rd world children's big stomachs) that looks really bulky...