Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 00:26:50 +0800

I'm kinda getting hooked on those MS in Action "toys" (is that the right
term ba or models?) from bandai...

I wouldn't say that they're much better than models, but hey, they seem to
be MORE durable than models... para may pangtapat ako sa mga batang pinsan
ko pag pumunta sila sa min AT HINDI na nila gagalawgawin yung mga models ko
in display...

So, anybody here from the list bought one of those? Please give info out on
their articulation, stand ability, DURABILITY and total judgment...

Im much more interested on the Zaku, both S & J versions, then fair interest
on the GunCannon, & Turn A... of all the MSIAs, they look the most good
looking ones.

The RX-78 parang may polio, the dom may bulate, and im much more hooked in
the gouf custom than the original one...

So which from the first five would u suggest I go for first?