Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:41:55 -0500 (EST)

The game plot thickenth:

Now there's this G-Duel game played with SD figures:

http://www.gundam.channel.or.jp/goods/gashapon/gduel/

Gundam Simulation. It seems there's an orientation so there are
limitation based on which way the piece is facing. Since the game pieces
are kind of large, I would imagine the board to have more limited number
of hexes.

Tet, care to do more translation?

Mark Simmons wrote:
> D'oh! I thought CT Chin meant "Gundam Senki," but that's not what he meant
> by "GS," is it?

Yep, but that's ok :) My question was rhetorical anyway.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble