Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:52:43 -0800

>Hey folks,
>
> I just received my (pricey!) special order of the Mekton-based Gundam RPG,
>Gundam Senki. Haven't had time to go through it in depth, but here are my
>initial impressions...

<details snipped>

Thanks for a thorough review. I hesitated to pre-order this book, based on
the relatively boring ad it had on Hobby Japan. Looks like the book is
just what I expected, so I am glad I did not order it sight unseen.

> You do get writeups on a whole lot of mobile suits, including plenty of
>MSV and MS-X ones,

Any new/original material, or are they just rehashed stuff?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0