Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:31:18 -0800

>The website now has a flash intro, and it plays "Just Communication" in the
>background!!!! Is this a hint that the opening wont be changed asides from
>the japanese lyrics? Ive been hoping for an instrumental "Just
>Communication" intro........

Wow, took them almost a month JUST to add that? And the song only has the
intro played, not a complete song. The site is otherwise unchanged. Zzz...

Check out the March issue of Toy Fare magazine, they have a feature article
on Bandai's bringing Gundam to America. You'll probably get a few chuckles
out of how badly made the "display" models were, not to mention the
article itself.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0