-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:42:37 -0800

At 21:42 2/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Mark Simmons wrote:
>
>> The Titans are based at Gryps, and aside from the various newtype labs
>> that they supervise, they have few other bases in the Earth sphere until
>> they get their hands on A Bao A Qu. It's indicated that they have a base in
>> New Guinea, but that's about it.
>
>I have to say, that seems to be one of the most inefficient ways to suppress
>Zeonist/anti-Federation activility - base them all in the Side 7 (current
Side
>controversy not withstanding), which has only one colony to speak of!

I was under the impression that the Titans also had a stronghold at
Kilimanjaro in east Africa.

Most of my references are packed up pending the move to Portland OR, now
set for 29 February, but as I recall the Titans were based (or, at least,
had a strong presence) in Granada on the Moon, Luna 2 and Gryps in Side 7
(L3), Kompeitoh (formerly Solomon) in Side 1 (L5), Zedan's Gate (formerly
A'Bao'A'Qu) in Side 3 (L2), Pezun in Side 2 (L4), Papua in New Guinea,
Kilimanjaro in Africa and Jaburo in South America.

Note that these were the locales in which the Titans held control, but not
the only locales in which they had a presence. We see them, in the
minority and much despised for their assumptions, in Neo Hong Kong and
Dakar, Senegal and a number of other places around the world.

Like the SS, they had some presence everywhere, but only a few places where
they maintained headquarters or control centers.

-Z-