Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:42:50 +1300

David \"Jojo\" Wong wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:57:13 +1300, gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
> > Turn X finally appeared in Turn A episode 42 'Turn X kidou'
> > (roughly...Turn X awakens) which aired last Friday in Japan.
> >
> Did you see this episode? Or are you just reporting? If you've been
> following it, I'd like to know how the series is shaping up.

No, I haven't seen the episode yet. I'm just passing on the info provided
by a Japanese fan who is following the series with keen interest.

don't think that's going to change now that it must be winding down,
except maybe for the rumoured surprise/shock revelation in store... And
right now I really don't have that 'I can't wait, I have to see the rest
now' feeling...

Tet