Yves Sakai (yves@hawaii.edu)
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:29:09 -1000

Folks,
Of minor interest here... I am not sure of the exact title of the
magazine, but I believe it is Sci Fi and Fantasy Models Magazine that has
a small feature on Gundam this month. I think it is #42 and has an article
on a computer graphic version of Gundam done by Digital Muse (the guys who
work on Star Trek Deep Space Nine & Voyager and I believer were once
Amblin), Just a couple of pages and the rendering doesn't look so hot, but
it might be worth a gander.

I think it is a UK publication.
___
Yves