Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:33:06 -0800

>Just picked up two of the Gundam palmtop series figures today - Wing Zero
>Custom and RX-178 Gundam Mark II (these would be perfect for wargaming
>with - and they're cheaper than Batteltech and Heavy Gear minis!). One
>thing I noticed is that the models were coded PS-006 and PS-007, with the
>three others pictured (Gundam Mark II in Titans colors, Nu Gundam and Dom)
>presumably being 008 through 010. Which leaves the question: What are
>palmtop series 001 through 005? I'm guessing RX-78, Zaku, and probably Zeta
>and Turn A. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Confirmed AND denied. :)

If you go back through the GML archives, you should find this (man, it's
weird quoting myself):

>>I'm not too sure which wave it's from but I remember seeing NT-1 and Char's
>>Zaku.
>>
>>Jorge
>
>Those are from wave 1 of Series 1. Here's the break down:
>
>Series 1, wave 1:
>
>#1 RX-78-2 Gundam
>#2 GP-01Fb Gundam
>#3 NT-1 Alex
>#4 MS-06S Char's Zaku II
>#5 MS-06F Zaku II (1 per case)
>
>Series 1, wave 2:
>
>#6 Wing Zero Custom
>#7 Mk II (AEUG)
>#8 Mk II (Titans) (1 per case)
>#9 Nu Gundam (1 per case)
>#10 MS-09 Dom
>
>Series 2, wave 1:
>
>#11 Turn A
>#12 Zeta
>#13 Hyaku Shiki
>#14 MS-14S Char's Gelgoog (1 per case)
>#15 MS-14A Gelgoog (1 per case)
>
>It'd really cool if wave 2 of Series 2 has those MSV designs. I thought
>Morinaga was supposed to reissue those chocosnack mini models from 20 years
>ago, but I haven't seen them anywhere. Bandai seems to be having a ball
>doing their own version which is slightly bigger and better proportioned,
>too.
>
>Eddie

Series 2, Wave 2 just came out, and includes:

ZZ Gundam
Char's Zugock
Regular Zugock
Sumo (silver)
Sumo (gold)

plus one more I can't remember what it is though...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0