Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:16:24 +1100

Just picked up two of the Gundam palmtop series figures today - Wing Zero
Custom and RX-178 Gundam Mark II (these would be perfect for wargaming
with - and they're cheaper than Batteltech and Heavy Gear minis!). One
thing I noticed is that the models were coded PS-006 and PS-007, with the
three others pictured (Gundam Mark II in Titans colors, Nu Gundam and Dom)
presumably being 008 through 010. Which leaves the question: What are
palmtop series 001 through 005? I'm guessing RX-78, Zaku, and probably Zeta
and Turn A. Can anyone confirm or deny this?