Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:22:24 -0700

Chien Ting Chin wrote:

> Sean O'Mara wrote:
> > What is Gundam Simulation? Sounds like some sort of tabletop game?
>
> Yeap, please see
> http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/mania/simul/gunsim.htm

This looks pretty cool. Anyone have any ideas where I could get a copy
of this, or at least the 1/550 scale models? Might be enough inspiration
for me to get out and finish my Gundam tabletop rules set. I remember
some models of a Salamis and some other OYW large ship models, which
came with a couple of small Mobile Suit models, are these the ones? If
so, I might consider picking these up because they weren't too
expensive.