Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:54:59 -0500

It was more of a testbed for experimental systems that would be required on
a transformable MS, avionics and such. So there is no 'flight mode' version
of the 'Shiki, nor would they have really planned one. The vernier-binders
are about as close as you'll get. :)

--
-scott   \\   sdiberar@student.umass.edu

---------- >From: Tabby <tabby@psn.net> >To: gundam@aeug.org >Subject: [gundam] Hyaku Shiki (Type 100) Question >Date: Mon, Feb 7, 2000, 9:22 AM >