Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 20:31:42 -0800

Psycho Gundam, no on screen persona? It and Psycho Gundam Mk. II is the
personification of an Evil Gundam. It does that job much much better than
GP02. Type 100 is not a MotWs mecha, but one that shows up for over 1/2 of
the show, and onto the next show as well. As for Aggaigai, that was meant
to be a visual joke about how wacked out the governor of Tigerbaum colony
was to kept the shell of a never fielded OYW mecha and retrofitted it with
ZZ era technology.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]