Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:23:08 -0500 (EST)

Chris Beilby wrote:
> brush or something similar. You have to rub hard and make sure that the
> decals are free of the backing completely before you pull it off, or else
> you rip the decal. While they are a lot of hastle, they still look a heck

That reminds me, the way you tell if the decal is free of the backing is
NOT by test lifting the backing. You can tell just by looking at the
decal, the part of the decal that's off the backing looks lighter in
colour than when it's still on. There's no harm in rubbing it so hard
that the backing is deformed.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble