Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:01:34 -0500 (EST)

Master Asia wrote:
> for 200.00 on eBay!! Anyways, the reason i think bandai picked the dry
> transfer is because it leaves less of mark on the models. If you look at a
> wet-transfer closely you can tell the edges are still visible and since the
> MG series is so 'professional' i guess they felt that that wasn't the best

Hmm that's true, that's why I always cut out the margins on the
wet-transfer, but that's not perfect for anything more complicated than a
star.

What I've not yet figured out is how Bandai decide which decal is printed
on paper sticker, which on film sticker, which on wet-transfer, and which
on dry-transfer. If MG is so professinal, why do they use film stickers
that are so thick?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble