Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:59:27 -0800

>Hi there,
>
>Sorry if this is not the proper forum to post model-related questions, but I
>didn't know if there was a specific model mailing list.

There's a model section under the rec.arts. newsgroup, but if it's Gundam-
related, it's fair-game here. Better than the off-topic posts we see here.

>Anyways, I just
>finished building my first Master Grade model, a Rick Dom, and I had a
>question about the two sheets of decals that came with the kit. One of
>these sheets is a 'normal', peel-off and stick it on type sheet, but I am a
>bit puzzled as to how to apply the second sheet of decals. At first I
>thought it was the old school 'immerse-in-water' and wait kind, but a test
>on a small section didn't seem to do anything. Does anyone out there know
>how to apply these? Is there some kind of heat transfer process?
>
>thanks in advance,
>--Matt

It's a rub-on. Cut off the section you want to use, and rub the decal onto
the surface with a dull pointer (like the eraser end of your pencil).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0