tateishi@infinite-machine.com
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:21:45 -0800

Hi there,

Sorry if this is not the proper forum to post model-related questions, but I
didn't know if there was a specific model mailing list. Anyways, I just
finished building my first Master Grade model, a Rick Dom, and I had a
question about the two sheets of decals that came with the kit. One of
these sheets is a 'normal', peel-off and stick it on type sheet, but I am a
bit puzzled as to how to apply the second sheet of decals. At first I
thought it was the old school 'immerse-in-water' and wait kind, but a test
on a small section didn't seem to do anything. Does anyone out there know
how to apply these? Is there some kind of heat transfer process?

thanks in advance,
--Matt