Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:14:53 -0500 (EST)

No, no, not that old debate again. Just that I saw a really cool pic of a
Gundam Aesculapius model on HJ. And suddenly I feel an urge to buy my
first AC model because it looks so much like the Power Loader in Aliens!
;)

If you want to pick a Gundam model to duel with an Alien action figure,
who you would go to? A Power Loader look-alike? How about Ripley?
Where's Bishop? Is there a representation of Hudson (with full Marine
gear)? Er, sorry Riona Rider needs not apply.

Oh BTW, can you support your nominations with model pics from the web?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble