Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:46:46 -0500

> Please indulge me on this newbie question: what is "Kai" all about? I've
> seen it attached on certain model names.
>
> Joshua

Actually its probably fodder for a FAQ, somebody dragged up
a pretty good explanation on the list between now, and December
you might try going over the archives for it. When I get home today
I'll get the message off my home machine, where I archive the good
informative messages so often found on this list. I wouldn't keep em
if we could search the archive better, however my mail program is
searchable so I'll dig it up tonight.

The archive URL is at the bottom of this message.

Paul