Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 20:43:05 -0800

>With the pending release of Giren's Greed for PSX (assuming I'm not
>mistaken...), I'm getting excited about this game. Anyone have any info
>on it (or any webpages?)? How easy is it to play with a limited amount
>of Japanese knowledge (I know Hiragana and Katakana and about thirty
>Kanji), are any of the menus in English?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Sean
>
>P.S. Some of you might remember me from a year or so back on the GML, as
>
>Khyron476, if so, "Hi" ^_^

Hi Sean! :)

While I haven't played the PSX version, if the basic menu system is
faithfully ported, it is all in Japanese (I'd say about 30-40% Kanji in
the mix). If you know some Hiragana and Katakana, that should help
you enough as far as names for the mechas and locations. However, there
are some key scenes that will pop up and you get to make strategic decisions
that will affect the rest of the game, for these you might need to polish up
your Japanese a bit.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0