Flanker358@aol.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:40:24 EST

<< I must have missed that discussion.. can anyone fill me in on the
 inconsistencies of 08MST? >>

    Basically it's about the Fed's having MS before operation odessa, which
is where the first GMs where used. But 08th MS team takes place before
Operation Odessa, and they have GMs(albeit "pre-production", and not the
regular 0079 GMs). Still, Zaku FZ in 0080 makes even less sense because by
that time in the war Zeons really had no need for Zakus, they supposedly
converted all they're assembly lines to Rick-Doms and Gelgoogs already....