BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 23:04:49 EST

msn04ii_nightingale@yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks for the clarification on MSiA! Otherwise
 potential customers will get the wrong idea. >>

Your welcome. I like the MSIA I have a lot. Probe seems to like them a lot,
too. I read his reviews of them when he posted them to rec.arts.anime.models.
His web site, at:
http://www.dragonfire.net/~jhfong/probe/Models/
has the reviews of the RX-78, the standard green and Char's Zaku II, the Dom,
and the Gouf MSIAs.

I hope Bandai makes more MSIA's of the other Turn A mecha and other Gundam
shows. About the RX-78's balance problem, I feel I should add a little more
about it. Its not really a problem, until the shield is hooked on to its
back, which makes it back heavy. I was amazed at how detailed the MSIA's are.
Take the RX-78 for example, you can see all the detail on the bottom of the
feet, even the twin thrusters on the bottom of each foot is shown.

  Aaron