Melinda & Andrew (melandy@ihug.co.nz)
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 12:52:51 +1300

I was reading some posts on r.a.a.models and saw some mention of Bandai
wanting to remove the Zaku FZ from the timeline. Does anyone know if this is
true? I know there were glaring inconsistencies with the abilities of the MS
from 0080 but are they enough to warrant their removal from the official
timeline?

I thought the designs in 0080 were supposed to be limited runs, prototypes
even, produced right at the end of the war; the end of the war obviously
cancelled any requirement for mass production facilities. Personally, I like
the 'look' of the Zaku FZ, Rick Dom II, and Gelgoog J (I think?). Opinions?

Andy.