Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Sat, 05 Feb 2000 22:49:43 +1300

Edward Ju wrote:

> > Thank you Eddie and Nightingale for the information. Much appreciated.
> >
> >Tet
>
> No problem dude, BTW do you know what happened to the Morinaga chocosnack
> reissues? I haven't been able to find them anywhere.
>
> Eddie

Sorry, I have no idea. I looked for it all over the place but didn't come up with
anything relevant. The Morinaga homepage doesn't even mention it sells chocolates
for some reason..

What was the original year of release and what kind of toy were included ? Too bad
that it wasn't a Bandai release, they've got info on everything released since 1985.

This is the only Gundam product related to chocolate that I could find... Gundam
Chocolate 1987

...But I did find a couple of Godzilla stuff from Morinaga. If the Gundam toys are
anything like the Godzilla ones, I suppose there's no chance that a similar toy can
be found in Bandai's own releases.

Tet